Transit Mixer is a fully hydrostatic mounted on truck chassis. Hydrostatic power is transmitted by a high pressure axial piston type pump and motor, which permits infinite varying drum speed from 0 to 14 rpm in both directions. The control of pump for varying the flow is made by a push pull cable system, placed at discharge end. The pump gives flow to a high pressure hydraulic motor, which rotates the mixer drum through an epicyclical gear reducer. The mixer drum has double spiral type mixing blade inside it which ensures efficient mixing without segregation & smooth flow of concrete while discharging. The mixer drum & spiral are made from highly durable steel .
|NOMINAL CAPACITY||4 M3||6 M3|
|TOTAL GEOMETRIC VOLUME||9 M3||11.8 M3|
|ENGINE (KIRLOSKAR)||HA-394 (Air Cooled)||HA-494 (Air Cooled)|
|POWER||41 H.P.@2000 rpm||66 H.P.@ 2300 rpm|
|DRUM SPEED||0-14 rpm||0-14 rpm|
|WATER TANK||450 Lt.||450 Lt.|
|WATER CONNECTION||50 mm||50 mm|
|WATER METER (OPTIONAL)||20 M3 /hr||20 M3 /hr.|
|WATER PUMP||250 LPM, 3.5 Bar||250 LPM, 3.5 Bar|
|LENGTH OF MIXER||5000 mm||5770 mm|
|WIDTH OF MIXER||2300 mm||2300 mm|
|HEIGHT OF MIXER (W/o. Truck)||2500 mm||2650 mm|
|WEIGHT OF MIXER ONLY||3200 Kgs.||3800 Kgs.|
- Long life of mixing drum & spirals due to highly durable steel.
- Imported Hydraulic pump and motor.
- Adequate ‘Kirloskar’ Air Cooled Diesel Engine (Slave Engine).
- Compact imported oil bath planetary gear box which absorbs extreme torsion of equipment.
- Micron filteration system ensuring hydraulic pump and motor protection.
- Hydraulic oil cooler with inbuilt hydraulic tank and filter.
- A long trouble free working life due to close loop hydraulic circuit.
- Manual rotation of drum possible in case of emergency shut-down.
- Technically well-conceived shape of the mixing spirals which ensures better quality of product.
- Mixer drum rotates on machined ring to achieve concentricity & smooth wobble free rotation.
- Prepacked and adjustable drum roller assembly to compensate jerks & shocks.
- Sturdy chassis design, low center of gravity resulting better stability of vehicle.
- Simple comprehensive operation.
- Efficient hydrostatic drive ensuring low fuel consumption