- Self Loading: The loading shovel is operated through Hydraulic cylinders with bucket capacity of 280 ltrs. The machine has a single joystick control for loading and unloading bucket operation.
- Swivelable Operator Post: The Operator post can swivel 180 � for complete visibility while driving and also the Operator can face the loading side during weigh batching and discharging operation.
- Gradeability: The machine is designed to handle a max. gradeability upto 24� which makes the machine to work even at toughest terrain.
- Ergonomic Controls: The Electro Hydraulic switches for travel, Levers for change of Gears, Drum rotation, Loading arm lift & Joystick are conveniently located for ease of operation.
- Tight Turning Radius:The unique steering options give the smallest turning radius of 4 mtrs, enabling the machine to operate in narrow spaces.
- Electronic Weigh Batching:The machine has “On the fly” microprocessor based, high accuracy electronic weigh batching system. Upto 8 different aggregates can be weighed & batched in addition or subtraction mode.
- Water Unit:On board water system with electronic meter for high accuracy & controlled intake of water is provided. An onboard water tank of 400 ltrs capacity with self-priming pump of 230 lpm to draw water from an external source to the water tank or directly to the mixer drum is also provided.
- Ease of Maintenance:The bonnet opens to its full width allowing absolute ease of maintenance when required.
- Axles:These machines are designed with Heavy duty fully floating type axles. The rear axles are fixed and the planetary reduction provided at the wheel hubs.
- Steering:Fully powered hydraulic (orbitrol type) steering with 3 way steering system namely 2 Wheel steering, 3 Wheel steering and Crab steering for maneuvering in narrow spaces.
- Drum Swivel:This is an optional feature which is available on demand. Hydraulically driven motor drives the whole Drum Base frame and allows it to rotate upto 240 degrees. This feature allows the operator to load and unload in areas where the maneuverability is a constraint.