“Because the fleet is not used all the time”
Renting helps to avoid the burden of excessive investment, maintenance and other costs. Renting provides you with the equipment when you need it and so is more efficient than purchasing and watching your assets depreciate in value while they are not in use, thus improving your balance sheet. Furthermore there are fiscal incentives in some European countries to renting too!
“The right product when you need it”
The equipment rental industry has the specific product for the specific job leading to efficiency gains. Equipment is regularly maintained and renting ensures a high quality and reliability of the product when on site.
“You use it when you need it”
Renting provides you and your business with flexibility allowing you to rent for the short, medium and long-term. Services include trained and experience professionals using the correct machines for your situation and tasks. They are also able to undertake on-site repairs further reducing your costs.
Norms & Regulation
“Be safe, just rent it, avoid the risk”
The industry is well regulated and controlled providing you with peace of mind. Furthermore the outsourcing of product responsibility and legal compliance costs means that your risk is minimised.
Benefits of availing our Services
- Control Expenses – Renting provides significant savings over buying, so you can improve your business’ bottom line
- Save On Storage/Warehousing – One can significantly reduce one’s costs by eliminating the need for large equipment storage areas and buildings
- Reduce Down Time – If equipment breaks down, we handle it efficiently so your crew can keep working. Plus, you can say goodbye to repair costs
- No Costly Repairs Or Up-Keep – We can take care of the maintenance of the equipment, so one won’t need a repair shop, spare parts inventory, mechanics, or extra staff to take care of inventory maintenance records
- Cost Control – Renting lets you simplify your bidding and billing, so the company will have just one accountable cost – the rental
- Inventory Control – BDR INFRA EQUIPMENTS can provide the extra equipment you need, when you need it, so you keep your equipment inventory at a minimum
- Less Hassle With Licenses – Saves time and ensures peace of mind associated with equipment licensing and registration costs and paperwork
- Conserve Capital – Rent the equipment one needs and one can use the capital for other, potentially more profitable ventures.
- Day or night, you can reach BDR INFRA EQUIPMENTS dedicated representatives and they’ll be able to access your account and resolve any issues quickly.
- Save Disposal Costs – One won’t need to spend the time and money preparing, advertising, and selling used equipment
Finally, when you rent from BDR INFRA EQUIPMENTS, you can be sure that the equipment you rent is the safest available. Our professional service department staff inspects each piece of equipment before it leaves our yards to make sure it is in top condition when you get it, meeting all ISO standards. And since we offer 24-hour service you can always be sure that any downtime will be minimal.